A Quick Guide to CAP
Every organization has it's own culture and jargon - CAP is no exception! Our goal with this knowledge base is to provide our members with easy access to a small portion of what is available on the National CAP website.
- CAP Indexes, Regulations & Manuals: Everything you need to know from how to wear the uniform, duty assignments and more.
- CAP Forms: A quick list of all CAP forms - make note of Form F160 - Health History Form. Carry this with you at all times!
- CAP Pamphlets: These documents describe positions, orientation outlines and more.
- Emergency Services Overview: This is the home page for the Emergency Services program overview. Start here and click on the sidebar links for additional resources.
- Ops Quals Basics: Before you can start in Emergency Services, you need basic qualifications. The system can be confusing, so this page will give an overview of the process.
- Volunteer University: Online training for Senior Members.
- McChord Ribbon Rack Builder: Online tool to help you get your ribbons in the correct order.
- Vanguard: Online resource for purchasing uniform items. You can also check eBay and local military surplus stores.
For more information, visit GoCivilAirPatrol.com.